Sunday, October 13, 2013

[OOTD] Cardigan of Swallows.

Lisa adored my cardigan. Nice. She wanted one for herself. As I was prepping to meet up with her, I realized that they didn't even have pockets. For something that retailed for 60 something bucks, you'd think they'd include pockets. Sadly, it was night and my camera is annoying. There are like no dimensions to my legs so they look sad...I'll have a follow up entry with actual text after this one. I'm not sure if I'm just really easily agitated or my infrared sensor on my DSLR camera is really just not working, but it seems to be getting worse and worse. Ugh! I would use my camcorder as a substitute but the lens can't retract back. Given the amount of space I have, I can only do so much. ~____~ I wish I had that token photographer friend that everyone seems to have to make me look fabulous no matter what and we'd just eat everywhere. Blerg.

Cardigan: Topman
Scoop neck shirt: Topman
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Levi's

0 comments:

Post a Comment