Monday, November 23, 2015

Wedding Songs.

I don't know if it's because the radio mix of Kelly Clarkson's Piece By Piece came out in music video form or because I'm seeing people I know attend weddings more and more, or if it's a combination of both, but I can't be the only person who has THAT certain song that stuck with you and you just know it'll somehow be a part of your wedding. I have a handful (LOL). Anyone who stumbles upon this and is in need of wedding music is welcome...haha.


But as far as I know, I probably will be a crazy forever alone person with like 2 cats and a dog. Piece By Piece isn't exactly a love song but I love how it's about feeling abandoned and helpless yet she found someone who gives back faith and hope to her. 

Carrie Underwood's Mama's Song always struck a chord with me too. A song about a mom worrying about how her daughter will be after she gets married. It's both comforting and bittersweet. *tears* I'm a big momma's boy....so...yeah.

I envision this playing while walking down the aisle. I don't know. This song is kind of that Lana Del Rey crap, except I actually like this song a lot. A little haunting but the lyrics speak volumes.

There's obviously a country music trend going on here. I love Carrie Underwood and I can't help that country music tells nice stories. There should be a music video for this coming soon because it's been chosen to be the next single off Storyteller. A couple that wants to get away from everything and just adore each other in the middle of the night? How is this song NOT beautiful.

Okay, back to my regular non-sappy self.
-Peter

0 comments:

Post a Comment