Friday, December 11, 2015

DOGS & BOBA TEA!


Crazy how in about 5 months, my dog will be two years old. He'll be a teenager soon...huhuhu. My dog is certainly special in the fact that he still gets super excited over the most simple things and jumps on people when he knows he shouldn't.

Thinking back to when I was doing research about what breed dog to get, I recently stumbled upon some lesser known breeds that I really like and wish I knew about them before, so that I could've maybe put them in consideration.

Well, not this one, since they're classified as giant breeds but the Leonberger is a dog I would get if I lived in a large estate and could raise a pack of dogs. That pack would definitely consist of a Leonberger, Bernese Mountain Dog, and Newfoundland, at the least! They look like a mix between a German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever.
Another dog I wish I knew about before is the Keeshond. They look like Samoyeds or American Eskimos, except not white.
I don't even really care about the energy levels of dogs anymore because I know mine is like...at the top and can't be matched. BUT YEAH! LOOK AT THEM!! lol I love dogs. and cats. animals in general.

0 comments:

Post a Comment